WHAT'S NEW AT BCG
We've been in Greater China for more than 20 years. Our offices are located in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Taipei. Our clients are multinational corporations or local enterprises from a multitude of industry sectors. We help them design business strategies by leveraging our international best practices and on-the-ground experience and know how.
WHAT'S NEW AT BCG
In the News
The Boston Consulting Group Ranks No. 2 Among FORTUNE’s Best Companies to Work For…Again!
The China Construction Bank’s Private Banking sector and The Boston Consulting Group jointly released the 2011 China Wealth report, which summarizes the profile, financial needs and institutional preferences of China’s high-net-worth individuals and makes recommendations on the strategic focus of commercial banks’ private banking business.
What Are You Interested
- Financial Institutions & Insurance
- Health Care
- Industrial Goods
- Technology, Media, & Telecom
Despite the slowdown in macroeconomic growth, the drop in commodity and currency prices, the crash of equity markets, and the rise of geopolitical risks, the top companies from emerging markets are still rapidly expanding and globalizing. BCG identifies 100 large, ambitious companies from emerging markets and nearly 1,500 smaller, faster-growing, and more profitable ones. The report marks the ten-year anniversary of the first publication of BCG's list of global challengers. Among the findings in the report:
- The top companies from emerging markets grew three times faster than their counterparts in mature markets from 2009 through 2014
- In sectors as varied as household appliances, construction and engineering, industrial conglomerates, and real estate development, companies from emerging markets have captured global market shares exceeding 40%
- Even if GDP growth slows to 5.5%, China and India will add $3.9 trillion in consumption over the next five years, equal to the entire GDP of Germany